Commission on system reliability of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
Consideration of the issues and recommendations development for:
- using the market mechanisms to encourage the wholesale electricity market participants to take part in activities aimed to ensure system reliability;
- ensuring optimization of consumer costs, while ensuring a certain level of reliability;
- the application of measures of responsibility to the electricity market participants for the improper performance of their duties to ensure system reliability;
- using of market mechanisms in order to ensure system reliability in the implementation of the export and import of electricity;
- using of market mechanisms in order to reduce the accident rate in networks.
Dispute commission of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
Enforces the subjects of electric power requirements of federal laws and the Wholesale electricity and capacity market rules, develop proposals to prevent and remedy violations, cooperates with the federal anti-monopoly body in order to ensure access of economic entities (commercial organizations) to wholesale electricity market.
Commission on payments on the wholesale electricity and capacity market of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
Ensures the proper performance of obligations by the wholesale market participants, in accordance with the terms of federal laws and the rules of the wholesale market and take timely measures to the companies to remedy violations in the calculation and settlement of the resulting debts.
Commission on pre-court dispute resolution of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
Performs pre-trial settlement of disputes between the subjects of electric power arises out of legal relationships in the electricity sector, except the disputes which consideration is upon the responsibility of the Dispute commission and the Disciplinary Commission of the Association.
Disciplinary commission of Association "NP Market Council"
Considers the cases and materials on the violations committed participants in the wholesale market and FGC, apply sanctions in accordance with the Wholesale Market Trading System Accession Contract (Annex number 21: Position of the applying of the sanctions on the wholesale market of electric energy and capacity).
Expert commission of Association "NP Market Council"
Setting for suppliers of electric energy the maximum permissible value of the monthly electricity consumption for their own needs the generation and / or a maximum value of its maximum consumption for the needs of the generation, if the indicated value differs from the value for the particular type of power plant, established in accordance with the regulations of the wholesale market and electricity consumption in the hydro-generators in synchronous condenser mode.