The working group on translation at the Committee on market design of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
Considers the proposals to change the wholesale market regulations related to translation of non-regulated prices of the wholesale market to the retail market and change the procedure for financial calculations, affecting the determination of non-regulated prices.
The working group on the classification of generating facilities as must-run mode suppliers of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
The objectives of the working group are:
- preparation of proposals on issues related to classification of generation facilities as must-run mode supplies;
- development of conclusion and materials estimating the economic impact of classification of generating facilities as the generating facilities, which supplies power in the must-run mode;
- build-up of suggestions on improvement of classification procedures of generating facilities as the generating facilities, which supplies power in the must-run mode.
The working group on issues of functioning of RES generation facilities of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
The main tasks of the working group are:
- analysis and elaboration of proposals for settlement of the endemic problems related to the functioning of generation facilities based on renewable energy sources (hereinafter - RES), including the CDA RES, as well as their influence on the operation modes and reliability of the UES of Russia;
- building-up of suggestions on the functioning of the RES in the wholesale and retail electricity markets, taking into account the interests of end-users, as well as the preparation of the impact assessment, including economic ones, by the implementation of such proposals.
The working group for energy efficiency of the Supervisory Board of Association "NP Market Council"
Proposal development according to changes in laws and regulations, as well as the Wholesale Market Trading System Accession Contract, aimed to promote the implementation of power saving mechanisms and energy efficiency; information support of the Association "NP Market Council" members in field of existing and future technologies for power saving and energy efficiency.